If you have any questions about this Source information please click here to send a message to the author.
1. Personal History from family members. There is little or no documentation for this information from sources except the handwritten letters and charts from the family.
2. Elizabeth and Effie Bozeman Family History including information from the baby book of Thomas L. (Wilson II) Brooks.
3. Brøderbund Software, Inc., World Family Tree Vol. 1, Ed. 1, (Release date: November 29, 1995), "CD-ROM".
4. Knapp Family in Rockland County, New York, web site.
5. Social Security Information. Social Security Death Index
6. 1910 Census, Bridgeport, Fairfield, Connecticut.
7. Michael Secora - email message.
8. GEDCOM from firstname.lastname@example.org, Date of Import: Jun 17, 2000.
9. The Ayres and Ayer Families
10. Fellows Families of Onondaga County, New York and Their Ancestry, (1991, published by author)
11. A Genealogy and Partial History of Fellows Families in America, Personal manuscripts, 6 volumes, circa 1900)
12. Pine Ground Cemetery, Chichester, Merrimack, New Hampshire.
13. The Marston Genealogy (1888).
14. The Fellows Family in America, (1940),
15. Gossville (Hopkinson) Cemetery, Epsom, Merrimack, New Hampshire.
16. Floral Park Cemetery, Pittsfield, Merrimack, New Hampshire.
17. Epsom Early Settlers web site, (Epsom, Merrimack, New Hampshire) Epsom Library.
18. History of Canterbury, NH. Canterbury, New Hampshire,.
19. Cindy Walcott via internet message board.
20. Shaw Cemetery (Bear Hill), Chichester, Merrimack, New Hampshire.
21. Brøderbund Software, Inc., Local and Family Histories: New England, 1600-1900s, "CD-ROM #449".
22. Durgan of Durham web site, Theodore L Durgan Home.
23. Marston Manor web site, Ormesby, England, to Hampton, N.H., to Glendale, CA...Genealogy and History, Our Family Tree And The Links In Our Chain Of Life Marston Manor.
24. History of Pembroke, New Hampshire web site. (Currently unavailable).
25. A Genealogy of the Beede Family - Eli Beede and his Descendants (1713-1898)..
26. Blackman - Farmer Roots (Rootsweb) web site Blackman-Farmer.
27. Coquillette Family Book (2001).
28. Patti/Whalen Families web site Patti/Whalen Families.
29. GEDCOM from
30. Town Records: Kingston, Rockingham, New Hampshire.
31. Ancestors of Jeramie Douglas Hammond web site Ancestors of Jeramie Douglas Hammond.
32. The Descendants of Eli Beede (1699-1789) of the Isle of Jersey web site. The Descendants of Eli Beede
33. Huntoon Family web site. The 1881 Family History Updated. Huntoon Family
34. Probate Records of the Providence of New Hampshire, Vol 1, 1635-1717, (Rumford Printing Company, Concord, NH 1907)
35. Vital Records, Hampton, NH Through 1900, (NEHGS, Boston 1992.)
36. Audrey J. Kinezian.
37. The History of Kensington, NH 1663 to 1945, (The Knowlton and McLeary Company, Farmington, Maine).
38. History of the Town of Hampton, NH, (1843).
39. Jerry Fellows.
40. Descendants of William Israel Fellows of Ipswich, MA 1635 Descendants of William Israel Fellows.
41. Folsom Family Association of America web site Folsom Family Association of America
42. The David and Ann Marie (Wiater) Hintz Family Page Wiater-Hintz.
43. The Ladd Family, (Edmund Anthony & Sons, 1890).
44. Jenness Family GEDCOM, Date of Import: June 19, 2000.
45. History of the Town of Exeter, New Hampshire, (Exeter, 1888).
46. Early Settlers of Haverhill - Descendants of Daniel Ladd. Early Settlers of Haverhill, D. Ladd
47. Ancestors of Elizabeth Dale Michels web site. (not currently available)
48. Sleeper Family Trails 1616-1994.
49. Ancestors of Paul Custer Wadleigh from "My Genealogy" web site Paul Custer Wadleigh.
50. email@example.com, Date of Import: June 18, 2000.
51. Brøderbund Software, Inc., World Family Tree European Origins Vol. E1, Ed. 1, (Release date: September 15, 1997), "CD-ROM".
52. Family Bible of Isaac Fellows (1637-1721), (New England Historical Genealogical Register, No 127).
53. Ancestors of Barbara Elaine Shelley - 20 Generations - 11/14/1999 – web site Ancestors of Barbara Elaine Shelley.
54. Ancestors of Linda Ruth Dearborn web site Ancestors of Linda Ruth Dearborn.
55. The Libby Family in America 1602-1881(B. Thurston & Co., 1882).
56. Tibbetts Genealogy. Descendants of Henry & His Sister Remembrance Tibbetts Tibbetts Genealogy.
57. Raven Genealogy and Family History web site Raven Genealogy and Family History.
58. Oldham Data Base web site (Rootsweb) Oldham Data Base.
59. Ancestors of Arthur Henry Norris web site (not currently available).
60. Records of Families of the Name Rawlins or Rollins in the United States", (George S. Merrill & Crocker, MA, 1874).
61. Early Vital Records of Massachusetts to about 1850, (Search Research Publishing Corporation, Wheat Ridge CO, 1998, Type II CD).
62. Joseph Dow's Second Wife and the Byfield Crew, (N.E. Genealogical Record, Jan 1991)
63. Genealogical Dictionary of Maine and New Hampshire, (1939) Genealogical Dictionary of Maine and New Hampshire.
64. Vital Records of Hampton New Hampshire to the End of the Year 1900, (New England Historic Genealogical Society, Boston, MA, 1992), Vol 1.,.
65. Genealogy of the Family of Samborne or Sanborn in England and America, 1194-1898, (1899).
66. History of the Town of Hampton New Hampshire, (Salem Press Publishing and Printing Co., Salem, MA, 1894)
67. New Hampshire Genealogical Society, New Hampshire Genealogical Record.
68. History of the Town of Hampton Falls, (John B. Clarke Company, Manchester, NH, 1900).
69. Family Gathering web site from Family Tree Maker Robert N. King Family Gathering.
70. Moulton Family, (Privately Published, 1945).
71. The New England Historic Genealogical Society, The New England Historical and Genealogical Register.
72. Marriages Prior to 1700, (Genealogical Publishing Company, Baltimore, 1985; Reprinted 1997).
73. Genealogy Site of Leslie Nutbrown (Rootsweb). Genealogy Site of Leslie Nutbrown
74. The Hammatt Papers; Early Inhabitants of Ipswich, Massachusetts, 1633-1700, (Originally published in Seven parts, Ipswich, MA).
75. Early Settlers of Haverhill Web Site - Descendants of Peter Coffin. (not currently available)
76. Candlewood and Ancient Neighborhoods in Ipswich, (Salem Press, 1909.).
77. The Fellows Family, (1919).
78. Vital Records, Ipswich, MA, 1634-1892.
79. The O. Codman Collection, Private Collection.
80. Probate Records of the Providence of New Hampshire, Vol. 2 1718-1740.
81. Curtiss-Ensign, Folsom-Ames, Blakes, Bryant Beyond (Rootsweb.com web site).Curtiss-Ensign, Folsom-Ames, Blakes, Bryant Beyond
82. George Herbert Walker Bush's Ancestors web site. George Herbert Walker Bush's Ancestors
83. Fellows, Fallowes, Fellow and Like Names, Fellows Ancestry.
84. Ancestors of Clara Ethel Purdon web site Ancestors of Clara Ethel Purdon.
85. Three Hundred Fifty Years of Bickfords in New Hampshire (Polyanthos Cottonport, 1971)
86. Genealogical and Family History of the State of New Hampshire.
87. Ancestors of Jennifer Marie Skoropowski. Skorupowski Family Home Page
88. Ancestors of Oliver Mayhew Ladd web site (not currently available).
89. The Story of Old Nantucket, 1915, 1928.
90. NEGHR, The Sanborn Family, 1856, Vol. X.(Henniker, NH).
91. Batchelder, Batcheller Genealogy, 1898.
92. Marston English Genealogy, 1929.
93. Blossom Hill Cemetery, Concord, Merrimack, New Hampshire.
94. Bureau of Vital Records, Concord, Merrimack, New Hampshire.
95. Pittsfield N.H. in the Great Rebellion.
96. Epsom Civil War Soldiers; Members of George H. Hoyt Post 66, Epsom (Gossville) N.H. web site. Epsom Civil War Soldiers
97. John Swett of Newbury, A collection of genealogical research papers John Swett of Newbury
98. GEDCOM from GJBarnes date of import, November 26, 2000.
99. Brøderbund Software, Inc., World Family Tree Vol. 4, Ed. 1, (Release date: August 23, 1996), "CD-ROM".
100. The Drake Family of New Hampshire, Robert of Hampton and Some of His Descendants. (New Hampshire Historical Society, Concord, New Hampshire, 1962).
101. Philbrick Family web site Philbrick Family.
102. Philip Towle, Hampton, New Hampshire; His English Origins and some American Descendant, 1995.
103. The Original Lists of Persons of Quality, Emigrants, Religious Exiles, Political Rebels; Serving Men sold for a term of Years; Apprentices; Children Stolen; Maidens Pressed; and others who went from Great Britain to the American Plantations, 1600-1700, (Baltimore 1874, reprinted 1962).
104. The American Genealogist,1985.
105. The Mahaffey-Robertson Family Home Page web site The Mahaffey-Robertson Family Home..
106. Patricia Ann David Family Tree web site (Family Treemaker) Patricia Ann David Family Tree.
107. Lincoln GEDCOM, imported June 17, 2000. Ancestors of Abraham Lincoln
108. The Bower Family Expands web site by Susan Bushinski (not currently available).
109. Brøderbund Software, Inc., World Family Tree Vol. 16.
110. Genealogy and Family History of the State of Maine by George Little.
111. Vital Statistics of Chichester, Merrimack County, New Hampshire 1727-1927.
112. The Williamson Family Genealogy web site Williamson Family Genealogy.
113. Hampton, New Hampshire Area Related Families, Lane Memorial Library Hampton, New Hampshire Area Related Families.
114. The Libby Family in America(B. Thurston & Co., 1882).
115. Selected Families and Individuals of Mark and Sandra Pilling web site. Mark and Sandra Pilling
116. Brown Family web site (not currently available).
117. The Pane-Joyce Genealogy web site The Pane-Joyce Genealogy.
118. Pfitzinger (Rootsweb) web site. Pfitzinger
119. Ancestors of George Brown and Christian web site (no longer available).
120. Research of D. G. Weymouth web site. D. G. Weymouth
121. Organization of the Plantagenets web site (Leister Productions, Inc). Organization of the PlantagenetsWeb site not currently available
122. Descendants of John Casse (-1675) web site Descendants of John Casse.
123. Obituary of Mary Elizabeth Fellows from a newspaper clipping in personal records.
124. 'History of Pittsfield, N. H. in the Rebellion', published 1893.
125. Biography of George S. Smith: Pittsfield, Merrimack, New Hampshire, web site. Biography of George S. Smith
126. D. B. Robinson's Genealogy Page web site (Rootsweb) D. B. Robinson's Genealogy.
127. The Huntoon Family in Colonial America,(Long Beach, California, 2002).
128. The Descendants of Thomas Sleeper web site Descendants of Thomas Sleeper.
129. Chart of Tristram Coffin Sr. web site Chart of Tristram Coffin Sr..
130. My Ancestry and Some Collateral Lines web site (Rootsweb) My Ancestry and Some Collateral Lines.
131. Rev. William Worcester and his Descendants web site, Rev. William Worcester and his Descendants.
132. Descendants of Peter Blake (Burgess Legacy) web site (not currently available).
133. Ancestors of Paul Bailey McBride web site Ancestors of Paul Bailey McBride.
134. Descendants of (Dearebarne) Dearborn; Titcomb, Dearborn web site Descendants of (Dearebarne) Dearborn.
135. Page History in New Hampshire web site, Page Forum (Genealogy.com) posted Page History in New Hampshire.
136. Descendants of Andrew Brown, Sr. of Black Point, Me. web site, Descendants of Andrew Brown, Sr. of Black Point, Me.
137. Libby Ancestors/Descendants and spouses web site(not currently available).
138. New England Genealogy, Ancestry of Pam & Jeff Martin web site. New England Genealogy
139. OneWorldTree web site for Family Tree Maker users (Ancestry.com). OneWorldTree
140. Descendants of Thomas Philbrick. Philbrick & Philbrook Family Association web site Philbrook Family Association.
141. Trish Klauer Family History.
142. Ancestors of Ami Cluff web site (Jan 16 2001) Ancestors of Ami Cluff.
143. Families of North America web site Families of North America.
144. New Hampshire Family Group sheet for Samuel Jenness Family Samuel Jenness Family.
145. Vital Statistics of Epsom, New Hampshire 1727-1927.
146. Maryellen Canfora via email.
147. The Ancient History of the Distinguished Surname Perkins. Essay in Two Parts The Ancient History of the Distinguished Surname Perkins.
148. American Silversmiths web site. American Silversmiths
149. Boulters of New England web site. Boulters of New England
150. The Town Records of Pittsfield, Merrimack, New Hampshire.
151. David Conover's Ancestral Home Page (Genealogy.com) David Conover's Ancestral Home.
152. Massachusetts Marriages, 1633-1850 (From Ancestry.com).
153. Genealogy of Kristin Carole Hall - Thomas Walford web site. Genealogy of Kristin Carole Hall
154. Personal notes from Jeff Alden, descendant of Amos Alden.
155. Bosworth Family from Tristan Williams' web site. Bosworth Family
156. Wikipedia entry for Joseph Bosworth. Joseph Bosworth
157. Rootsweb Family Tree for George Everard George Everard Family Page
158. The Dudley Genealogy web siteThe Dudley Genealogies
159. Hoover-Rockafellew Family History web siteWilliam Richard Eaton
160. Ancestry of Robert Roy and Related Families web siteJohn Eddy, Morris Tucker
161. The Founders of the Massachusetts Bay Colony
162. John Gill of Salisbury, MA web site Gill Genealogy
163. Hudson-Mohawk Genealogical and Family Memoirs: Hilton web site. Hudson-Mohawk: Hilton
164. Clifford Family History web site. Clifford Family
165. the Peerage.com the Peerage.com
166. A Very Grave Matter - Pine Grove Cemetery, Hampton, New Hampshire Pine Grove Cemetery
167. The Fair Kingdom web site Fair Kingdom
168. William Lane of England web site William Lane of England
169. "A Doleful Slaughter Near Black Point" The Battle at Moore’s Brook, Scarborough, Maine, June 29, 1677 Battle of Moore's Brook
170. Mini Biographies of Scots and Scots Descendants Mini Biographies of Scots
171. The Descendants of Rowland Stebbins web site Rowland Stebbins "Copyright ©2002 by Richard L. Hardesty. All rights reserved. Used by permission."
172. Springfield, Biographical and Genealogy web site, (Massachusetts, Hampden County) Springfield Biographical and Genealogy
173. Vital Records of Springfield, Mass. Records of Springfield, Massachusetts
174. Descendants of James Rawlins web site Descendants of James Rawlins
175. Genealogical and Personal Memoirs Relating to the Families of Boston (Google book web site)
176. Stebbins Family History web site Stebbins Family History
177. The Hagen & Swain Families Homepage Richard Swain History
178. Lisa Blair (Towle) via Towle Family Forum.
179. Anne Dudley Bradstreet: "Several Poems..." Anne Dudley Bradstreet
180. Wikipedia Wikipedia Main Page
181. My Two Descents from Edmund Greenleaf My Two Descents from Edmund Greenleaf
182. Shari Kelley Worrell via email.
183. Stephen Ralph Boswell via email.
184. Search for graves. findagrave.com
185. George Clifford page on Geni.com
186. Ivan Oak via email.
187. Drew Allan Cicconi via email.
188. SOHIER from Valenciennes in Southampton. EXTRACTS FROM : 'The French-speaking Reformed community and their Church in Southampton 1567-c. 1620'. (unpublished Ph.D. thesis, University of Southampton,1994)
189. David Goodwin via email